How to Register in ReliefAgad.ph for the SAP Subsidy 2nd Tranche
To simplify the registration and to assure a contact-less distribution to the beneficiaries of the Social Amelioration Program 2nd tranche or SAP subsidy 2nd tranche, DSWD and DICT launched a registration website called – ReliefAgad.ph. Approximately 17,000,000 qualified beneficiaries are expected to benefit from the subsidy.
ReliefAgad.ph was developed to improve data gathering about the beneficiaries of the SAP and to speed up the release of the SAP subsidy 2nd tranche.
How to Register in ReliefAgad.ph for the Contact-less Distribution of SAP Subsidy 2nd Tranche
- If you are a beneficiary of SAP subsidy 2nd tranche, just visit: ReliefAgad.ph
- Click on “ Magsimula”
3. After clicking “Magsimula”, you will be directed to this page:
“ Ang ReliefAgad ay para lamang sa mga tao na nakatanggap ng Social Amelioration Card (SAC). Ang bawat detalye ay sasailalim din sa masuring pag-review ng LGU/DSWD.
Ang pagsisinungaling, pandaraya, at hindi awtorisadong paggamit ng ReliefAgad ay may karampatang parusa sa ilalim ng mga umiiral na batas ng Pilipinas.
PAALALA: Ihanda ang Bank Account, Paymaya o GCash account na nakapangalan sa PUNO NG PAMILYA para mapadali ang pagpasok ng datos sa inyong pagrehistro sa ReliefAgad.
4. Click on: “Ako ay sumasang-ayon dito”. Then click “Mag-Register”
5. On the next step, you need your Social Amelioration Card Number / SAC Card number. Scan the barcode in your SAC Card using your cellphone camera. If your phone can’t read the barcode, manually input your SAC Card number. Fill in the required information to proceed.
6. You can choose how you would like to receive your SAP benefits. This is either thru Bank Account, Paymaya or GCash account that should be under the name of the head of the family.
7. If you have questions or need assistance, you can visit their FAQ’s page or through their contact number.